Business Letter Of Intent : Specimen Of Undertaking Cum Indemnity Bond For BIS Mark
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
UNDERTAKING CUM INDEMNITY BOND
Understating cum indemnity bond of Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. …………………….S / O – W / O ….R / O …………
I, the above named deponent do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under
1. that I am competent to swear this bond.
2. that the blocking of licenece numner shall not confer any right on me or it would not give any assurance / guarantee that I would be granted licence.
3. That the blocking of licence number would be further subject to the provisions of BIS (certification) regulations - 1988 and other conditions as may be imposed by BIS.
4. that in the event the licence is not granted to me on account of any reason then this blocked licence number would not be allotted to me and BIS shall have right to allot the same to other applicant.
5. that the blocking of this licence number would not confer any right or claim whatsoever that this number would by my licence number in future.
6. that I shall not use this number with respect to any product / processes in any manner whatsoever before grant of licence.
7. that any expenditure incurred by me on account of blocking this licence number, the same shall be at my cost and risk and BIS shal have no liability whatsoever in this regard.
8. that in case any dispute arising out of the above blocking of this licence number between myself and / or BIS and / or third party, any liability / expenses incurred by BIS, I shall indemnify BIS for the same.
Vertified at ………… on this the …………………day of ……… that all the contents of this bond are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and no material has been concealed therein.
This is a typical business letter of intent. You have to add your company's name with full address. And the receiver's name and full address also should be added in the place allotted for that purpose. Without those primary details no letter carries any significance. So, you are requested to provide all those important details. Failing which the letter will make a wrong impression about your company and you among the receivers of your letters. This is the most unwanted attitude on your side in dealing with the clients who are the most valued assets of any business organisation. If necessary, leave those spaces blank.
Business Letter Of Intent
to HOME PAGE