Employing Real Estate Broker for Lease of Property
Contract Employing Real Estate Broker for Lease of Property :
This agreement dated _____________________ is made By and Between __________________ whose address is ___________________ referred to as Owner AND _____________________ whose address is __________________ referred to as Broker.
1. Property. Owner is the owner of the following real estate:
2. Employment of Broker. Owner gives the Broker the sole right to rent space in the above property to prospective tenants.
3. Commission. Owner agrees to pay the Broker a commission of ____ DOLLARS ($_________) for services in obtaining the tenants and in negotiating and closing each lease. Owner reserves the right to reject any such lease and will not be responsible for any commission unless and until Owner accepts the lease and receive payment therefore. A commission of ___ DOLLARS ($_________) will be payable for renewals of leases originally obtained by the Broker. All commissions will be paid out of rents received.
4. Sole Agency. I agree to refer all inquiries from prospective tenants or their agents to the Broker. The Broker agrees to use his or her best efforts to lease the property to such prospects.
5. Other Brokers. The Broker agrees to obtain the assistance of other brokers, as required, and to pay same out of the aforesaid commissions provided for in this agreement. In no event shall Owner be liable for additional commissions due to the efforts of any other broker.
6. Advertisement. The Broker and all other brokers as noted above shall be entitled to advertise the rental of this property and take all necessary steps in accordance with this agreement.
7. Signs. The Broker will provide suitable sign or signs to be placed on the property, subject to my approval.
8. Term of Agreement. This agreement shall remain effective until __________________, unless terminated prior thereto.
9. Termination. Either party may terminate this contract on twenty (20) days notice. Such termination shall not limit the Brokers right to commissions resulting from pending negotiations and pending leases. However, no commissions shall be paid from rents received three (3) months after the termination of this agreement.
10. Signatures. Both the Broker and Owner agree to the above:
Witnessed by :
The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county
and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.the above…
Witnessed by :
Contract Employing Real Estate Broker for Lease of Property To HOME PAGE