Dialogue Comprehension : There are few questions based on the DIALOGUE given below. Please answer those questions after reading the dialogue.
Balan : Good Morning. Can I see The Manager?
Clerk : Good Morning. I ‘m afraid he is in a meeting at present.
Balan : When will he be free?
Clerk : About eleven o’clock.
Balan : I can’t wait fill eleven. I have an appointment with the dentist at that time.
Clerk : In that case pleas come here at four. You can surely meet him.
Balan : Thank you very much.
1. Who did Balan want to meet?
Balan wanted to meet the manager.
2. Where was the manager at that time?
The manager was in a meeting.
3. When will the manager be free?
The manager will be free at eleven o’clock.
4. Why could not meet the manager at 11 o’clock?
Because he had to meet the dentist at that time.
5. When could Balan meet the manager in the afternoon?
Balan could meet the manager at four in the evening.
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
to HOME PAGE