Dialogue Comprehension : There are few questions based on the DIALOGUE given below. Please answer those questions after reading the dialogue.
Patient : Good Morning doctor.
Doctor : Good Morning. Sit down. How are you?
Patient : I don’t feel well, sir.
Doctor : Do you have any pain anywhere?
Patient : Yes doctor. I have a headache.
Doctor : You have a slight temperature as well. It is better you have an injection.
Patient : Shall I attend office tomorrow?
Doctor : you should not. Take rest for 2 days.
Patient : Should I come again?
Doctor : Yes. Meet me day after tomorrow.
1. Whom was the doctor speaking?
2. What was wrong with the patent?
3. Did the Doctor give permission to the patient to go to office next day?
4. What was the treatment given?
5. Say true or false : The doctor asked the patent to meet him the next day.
Answer to This Exercise
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
to HOME PAGE