Exercise on Determiners :
Pick out the determiners in the following sentences.
1. My father is a doctor.
2. Three young men arrived in a taxi.
3. Few people can have heard the news.
4. Can you give me some idea of the costs?
5. This room is larger than that.
6. Every child should go to school.
7. Both his daughters are married.
8. Ramesh won the first prize.
9. Neither party is quite in the right.
10. A spider has eight legs.
Answer to This Exercise
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
Exercise on Determiners
to HOME PAGE