Exercise on Kinds of Adjectives :
Classify the adjective in the following sentences.
1. My father has bought a new car.
2. There aren’t’ many people at the cinema.
3. Which sari do you want?
4. Ramesh is a clever boy.
5. All men are equal.
6. Here are some grapes.
7. Every word of her story is false.
8. Neither boy has done his homework.
9. That girl won the second prize.
10. There are tall trees on either side of the road.
Answer to This Exercise
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
Exercise on Kinds of Adjectives
to HOME PAGE