Exercise on Kinds of Pronouns :
Pick out the pronouns in the following sentences and say what kind each is.
1. He hurt himself in an accident.
2. Neither of the boys is active.
3. Who are you?
4. Two-of the boys who won prizes at the sports are my sons.
5. This is mine.
6. Each of them has earned Rs. 75.
7. I don’t want all. I want only some.
8. Mary typed the letter herself.
9. He is the greatest man that has ever lived.
10. That is Mr Sinha’s car.
11. Which of these is yours?
12. There are three left one of which is almost finished.
Answer to This Exercise
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
Exercise on Kinds of Pronouns
to HOME PAGE