Exercise on Modal Verbs :
Rewrite the following sentences using WILL, WOULD, SHALL or SHOULD.
1. I am going to see him this evening.
2. It is our duty to serve the country.
3. What do you suggest for me to study?
4. Please have another cup of tea.
5. She is going to be married next month.
6. I request you to type this form for me.
7. I offer to carry the suitcase for you.
8. Where am I to put this?
9. It is necessary for you to see the doctor.
10. Could you show me the way to the station?
11. It is your duty to help old people.
12. Somebody is knocking at the door. I suppose it is Ramesh.
Answer to This Exercise
Business English Index
Business English Exercises Index
Exercise on Modal Verbs
to HOME PAGE