Formal Complaint Letter against The Bank :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
Subject : Formal Complaint against [Name of Bank and Bank'saddress, city and state]
I recently applied for a loan with the above-referenced bank andwas denied credit because (give the reason why the bank toldyou your application was denied.) I have attached a copy of thewritten notification the bank gave me for denying my creditapplication.
I believe that the true reason this bank denied me credit wasbased on my (sex or race or marital status) and that this bankhas violated my rights under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Ibelieve this to be the case for the following reasons.
(Pick any / all of the reasons below or add your own)
(1) My income is sufficient to qualify for the loan.
(2) My debt-to-income ratio is within an acceptable range.
(3) I have excellent credit. My credit score is_____.
(4) The loan officer asked me several inappropriate questions about how many children I plan to have and if I plan to get married soon.
(5) I have firsthand knowledge that (males or whites orAnglos or white males or married women) that have a similarcredit profile to mine have been approved for the same type offinancing at this bank.
I have attached copies of all pertinent paperwork to this letter for your information. The person with whom I dealt with at thisbank was (provide person's name).
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
This is a typical Formal Complaint Letter against The Bank. You have to add your company's name with full address. And the receiver's name and full address also should be added in the place allotted for that purpose. Without those primary details no letter carries any significance. So, you are requested to provide all those important details. Failing which the letter will make a wrong impression about your company and you among the receivers of your letters. This is the most unwanted attitude on your side in dealing with the clients who are the most valued assets of any business organisation. If necessary, leave those spaces blank.
Related Links :
Formal Complaint Letter against The Bank
to HOME PAGE