Interview Questions To Know Your Grandparents :
20. What were the names of your mother’s parents?
21. When and where were they born and where did they live?
22. What did they do for a living?
23. Do you have personal memories of them? What were theylike?
24. What were the names of your father’s parents?
25. When and where were they born and where did they live?
26. What did they do for a living?
27. Do you have personal memories of them? What were theylike?28. What was the most enjoyable time spent with each grandparent?
29. Did they have a favorite story that you remember themtelling?
30. What do you know about your grandparent’s children,other than your parents?
31. What do you remember hearing about your GREAT Grandparents?
32. Did you ever meet them?
33. From what part of the world did your family emigrate? Anystories told in your family about the crossing? Did they becomeU.S. citizens? Do you have any relatives in foreign countries?
34. Where did they settle in this country? Why?
35. Do you have any relatives who were famous? Or who tookpart in well-known historical events?
36. How far back can you trace your family tree?
Interview Questions To Know Your Grandparents
to HOME PAGE