Interview Questions To Know Your Marriage and Later Life :
134. When and where did you meet your husband or wife?
135. How and when did you get engaged? Who proposed?How long were you engaged?
136. When and where did you marry? How old were you andyour spouse?
137. Did you go on a honeymoon? Where?
138. Where was your first home? Did you move around?
139. What is your spouse’s occupation?
140. After living together for a time, what surprised you themost about your spouse?
141. How would you describe your spouse? What do youadmire most about him/her?
142. What’s your favorite story about your spouse?
143. Did you or your spouse go into military service?
144. If your spouse went into service, what did you do whilehe/she was away?
145. What memories do you have of war years?
146. To what organizations have you belonged?
147. Have you been politically active during your lifetime?
148. Which presidents have you voted for?
149. Where and when were your children born? What are theirnames?
150. Do any stories come to mind about their births?
151. What were some of the family hardships you faced?
152. What were some of the most enjoyable family activitiesyou shared?
153. What were some of the family rules?
154. What’s the most important lesson you hope your childrenlearned from you?
155. What caused you to say “Just wait until you have childrenof your own!”?
Interview Questions To Know Your Marriage and Later Life
to HOME PAGE