Interview Questions To Know Your Philosophy and Outlook :
156. Do you have a philosophy of life to share with yourdescendants? What is it?
157. Do you have a favorite philosopher, teacher, or writerwho best expresses your philosophy?
158. Do you have religious leanings or strong religious beliefs?
159. In your opinion, which have been the greatest advances orinventions during your lifetime?
160. What things have given you the most pleasure or satisfaction?
161. Is there anything that has caused you perpetual concern?What events or trends have disturbed you most in yourlifetime?
162. What has been your experience in regard to the following?Answers to prayers? Necessity and power of love? Will poweras opposed to being ruled by one’s feelings?
163. What do you consider to be your most important achievements?What one thing are you most proud of?
164. What would you say is the funniest thing that’s everhappened to you?
165. Most embarrassing?
166. What has been your favorite time of life?
167. Which person most influenced your life and why?
168. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
169. Did you travel? Which places were most interesting andwhy? Where did you never get to visit?
170. Have you ever made a sacrifice that’s made a lastingimpression on you?
171. What was your wisest decision?
172. What wasn’t your wisest decision?
173. What makes your family truly unique?
174. What single piece of advice do you want to leave yourchildren and grandchildren?
175. Any other things that are important to you?
Interview Questions To Know Your Philosophy and Outlook
to HOME PAGE