Interview Questions To Know Your School :
99. Where did you go to school? Did you ever attend a oneroomschoolhouse?
100. What were your favorite subjects? Least-favorite?
101. Who was your favorite teacher, and why?
102. Do you still know anyone that you went to school with?In what grade did you meet?
103. How did you get to school? If you walked, how far?What do you remember about these walks? Did you walkalone or with friends? Were these walks a hardship in winter?
104. Did you ever miss a long stretch of school because ofillness? If so, what did you do to pass the time?
105. What did you do during summer vacations?
106. In high school, were you involved in sports? What weresome of the highlights?107. Were you in the school band? What instrument(s)? Didyou continue to play into adulthood?
108. What songs and dances were popular then?
109. What was some of the slang when you were a teenager?
110. What was your first date like? How old were you? Whatdid you do?
111. What was your proudest achievement in school?
Interview Questions To Know Your School
to HOME PAGE