Job Application Format :
We give below the pro-format of an application form the like of which the candidates may be often asked to fill in. In various business firms and government offices the candidates are often asked to fill such forms when applying for a job.
NOTE : Fill all columns in legible capital letters.
With reference to your advertisement in THE NEW YORK TIMES dated 6th June 2005, I submit my application on the prescribed format.
1. Post applied for : _____ Post Code No. _____
2. Indicate cateory to which you belong : (SC /SD / OBC / GEN)
3. Are you an ex-serviceman? Yes / No
4. Name of the state to which you belong :
5. Nationality :
6. Name (in block letters) : Mr. / Mrs./ Km.
7. Maiden Name : (in case of married women) (name before marriage)
8. Telephone No. (if any) ____ STD Code ___
9. Correspondence Address :
10. Permanent Address :
11. Date of birth : As per school leaving certificate (SSLC)
12. Sex : Male / Female
13. Father’s Name :
14. Knowledge of Languages :
15. Educational Qualifications :
16. Present Employment :
17. Present Salary (if Employed) :
18. Salary Expected :
19. Experience :
20. State Clearly Why You Wish To Leave Your Present Job :
21. Proficiency in Sports and Other Extra-Curricular Activities :
22. References :
23. Write a brief paragraph telling why you consider yourself suitable for the job :
24. Address to which a reply to this application may be sent :
I declare that the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage or not satisfying with my the eligibility criteria according to the requirements of the relative advertisement, my candidature is liable to be cancel / terminated.
Singanture of the candidate :
Job Application Format
to HOME PAGE