Lease Assignment to Sub-Tenant :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
ASSIGNMENT of lease by and between[Tenant] and [Sub-Tenant] and [Landlord].
For good consideration, it is agreed by and between theparties that...
1. Tenant hereby assigns, transfers and delivers to Sub-Tenant all of Tenant's rights in and to a certain lease between Tenant and Landlord for certain premises known as [Describe], under lease dated 1st June 1998. [Lease]
2. Sub-Tenant agrees to accept said Lease, pay all rents and punctually perform all of Tenant's obligations under said Lease accruing on and after the date of delivery of possession to the Sub-Tenant as contained herein. Sub-Tenant further agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Tenant from any breach of Sub-Tenant's obligations hereunder.
3. The parties acknowledge that Tenant shall deliver possession of the leased premises to Sub-Tenant on 12th June - 2012 time being of the essence. All rents and other charges accrued under the Lease prior to said date shall be fully paid by Tenant, and thereafter by the Sub-Tenant.
4. Landlord hereby assents to the assignment of lease, provided that...
a] Assent to the assignment shall not discharge Tenant of its obligations under the Lease in the event of breach by Sub-Tenant.
b] In the event of breach by Sub-Tenant, Landlord shall provide Tenant with written notice of same and Tenant shall have full rights to commence all actions to recover possession of the leased premises [in the name of Landlord, if necessary] and retain all rights for the duration of said Lease provided it shall pay all accrued rents and cure any other default.
c] There shall be no further assignment of lease without prior written consent of Landlord.
5. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Signed under seal this day 21st June 2009.
This is a typical letter. You have to add your company's name with full address. And the receiver's name and full address also should be added in the place allotted for that purpose. Without those primary details no letter carries any significance. So, you are requested to provide all those important details. Failing which the letter will make a wrong impression about your company and you among the receivers of your letters. This is the most unwanted attitude on your side in dealing with the clients who are the most valued assets of any business organisation. If necessary, leave those spaces blank.
Lease Assignment to Sub-Tenant
to HOME PAGE