Letter Applying for Agency :
This Letter Applying for Agency should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
This has reference to your advertisement in the Times Of Indiadated 17th December 2011 regarding appointment of stockist / Agent for your state-of-the-art computer Aliska. We have pleasure in sending the following information for your perusal.
1. That we can offer a cash security of Rs. 1 Lakh.
2. That we can guarantee an annual sale of Rs. 2 million.
3. That we have an excellent showroom on Chinmaya Nagar which is most popular business center. Besides, we haveshowrooms in other big cities of West Bangladesh.
4. That we shall pay all bills in 45 days.
5. That we shall receive goods F.O.R and any loss arising at any stage until receipt shall be borne by you.
6. That we shall expect a minimum commission of 18% and anadditional 2% when our sales exceed Rs. 2 million.
7. That we shall work as exclusive distributors in Tamilnadu.
8. That we shall be entitled to all special offers you might make from time to time and our percentage of commission shall not be affected under any circumstances, whatsoever.
9. That we are at liberty to sell any product similar to that of yours, as long as the minimum annual sale of your product of Rs. 2 million is maintained.
10. That all publicity matter including price lists in our name shall be supplied to us at your cost.
11. That all our orders shall be executed within ten days of their receipt.
ICICI Bank Chennai shall be glad to furnish any information which you may like to have about our financial status.
We hope that the above information will fully convince youappointing us as your sole-distributor of Tamilnadu.
We look forward to hearing from you a your earliest convenience.
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
Letter Applying for Agency
to HOME PAGE