Business Letters Index
This is sample Letter Applying for an Agency.
OVERSEAS RADIO CORPORATION
15, Crawford Market Road,
12th June - 2009
Ref. No. RRC/98
Messrs Samson Radio and TV Company,
This is in reply to your advertisement in today’s ‘The Hindu’ for appointing a single Distributor of your products in Calcutta.
We have the pleasure in submitting the following details for your information.
• We have an excellent showroom measuring 71’ x 57' largest in the city in the main shopping center of the city.
• Our annual net sales exceeded Rs. 600,000.
• We can deposit a sum of Rs. 100,000 as security.
• We can guarantee a monthly sale of...
200 sets of Transistors
100 sets of Radios
100 sets of large CTVs
50 sets of small CTVs
• we shall pay all the bills within 45 days from the date of receipt of goods.
• We would expect a minimum of 3% extra discount over and above 15% advertised by you.
• The goods will be sent to us as per F.O.R.
• The agency can be terminated by either party by giving two months notice and in that case all unsold goods will be returned to you and our payments for the same together with our security of Rs. 100000 should be paid back within one month from the date of termination of the agency.
We hope you will find the above terms acceptable and will favour us with your reply per return of post.
Letter Applying for an Agency
to HOME PAGE