Letter Appointing A Traveling Salesman :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : email@example.com
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
Subject : Appointment Letter for the Post of Salesman
With reference to your application dated 28th October for the post of Traveling salesman and the subsequent interview on 6thNovember we have pleasure in appointing you traveling salesman of our company on the following terms and conditions.
1. That you will be given a monthly salary of Rs 20,000 plus5% commission on the net value of orders secured by you.
2. That you will be entitled for first class rail fare and a daily allowance of Rs 500.
3. That you will book all orders on cash basis only.
4. That you shall not carry out any other business while ontour.
5. That either party can terminate the contract by giving 30days notice in writing.
6. That all disputes shall be subject to Bombay courts only.If you accept the above terms and conditions you may report forduty on 20th November but no case later than 30th November20__.
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
Letter Appointing A Traveling Salesman
to HOME PAGE