Letter Offering Terms of Agency :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
We thank you for your letter dated 18th October 20__. Further tothis, we shall be glad to appoint you as our sole-agent forcertain areas in Tamilnadu on the following terms and conditions.
1. The sole-agency will mean sole distributorship of ourcomputer ALISKA and no other product manufactured byus.
2. That the sole agency shall be for certain area in TamilNaduonly.
3. That you shall deposit with us a cash security of Rs. 80000.
4. That you will give us an annual sale of 2 million and acommission of 15% shall be paid on this amount.2% extracommission shall be paid on exceeding your sale of 2million and 3% on exceeding your sale of 3 million.
5. That the amount of commission shall be settled annuallyafter you have crossed the sale of 2 million.
6. That you shall give us at least 8% increase in sale, everyyear.
7. That the payment of bills shall be made in 60 days andcredit at no time will go beyond Rs. 150000 including yoursecurity of Rs 80,000. Therefore in case where this limit of1,50,000 is achieved, further documents shall be sentthrough Bank for immediate payment.
8. That so long as you sell our ALISKA you will not sell anyother computer, even for those firms for whom you are soledistributor for their other products.
9. That all publicity material, leaflets, price lists etc. shall be supplied to you at our expense.
10. That all goods shall be sent F.O.R. anywhere inTamilNadu.
11. That all goods shall be properly packed in woodenboxes each computer separately, and no responsibility forany damage, whatsoever, shall be borne by us, once thegoods leave our place. This, however, excludes anymanufacturing or technical defect which shall be gotrectified at our cost.
12. That you will not pledge or mortgage our goods toanyone at anytime for any reason whatsoever.
13. That all special offers will entitle you to your usualcommission apart from additional benefits of special offers.
14. That all orders received from you shall be executed aspromptly as possible, subject, of course, to the availabilityof stock.
15. That either party is at liberty to terminate the agencyby giving 120 days notice in writing.
16. That disputes, if any, shall subjected to TamilnaduCourts only.
We hope that you will find the above terms and conditionsacceptable.
Please return us two copies of the agreement duly signedandstamped together with a draft for Rs. 80,000.
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
Letter Offering Terms of Agency
to HOME PAGE