Letter by Clearing Agent :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : email@example.com
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
This is with further to the proposal visit of our public Relations officer, Mr.Mahesh on 12th April 2011 to your office.
We are pleased to confirm the details as under.
1. The charge for each post packet will be Rs. 400 subject to a minimum of Rs. 2000.
2. Each rail and road parcel shall be charged at Rs. 2000 per parcel irrespective of the size and weight subject to aminimum of Rs 4000.
3. Each ship and air parcel will be charged at Rs. 1200 per parcel subject to a maximum of Rs. 4000.
4. All the expenses of the freight shall be paid at the time of delivery of goods while monthly bill shall be issued on 1st of every month for our services which must be cleared before 5th of that month.
5. All your goods shall be lifted within three hours from the receipt of information from your end. If for any reason, goods are not booked or the released goods not delivered to you on the same day, they will be stored in our godown at our expense and the follow-up action shall be done on the next working day.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
Letter by Clearing Agent
to HOME PAGE