Letter of Adjustment
Complaint Letters & Letter of Adjustment :
When a party declines to accept the delivery of consigned goods or some discrepancies are detected in the deal, the affected party has to lodge a complaint in order to bring such things to the notice of the concerned party. The following points are to be taken into consideration while drafting letters of complaint.
The matter about which a complaint is made should be stated clearly in detail.
The Complaint should write a persuasive and courteous letter in order to avoid any unpleasantness. This provides a chance to the other party for prompt adjustment.
The letter must state facts only without any imputations.
The purpose of the letter should be to seek adjustment.
The letter of complaint must make a definite and reasonable request for redress.
Letter of Adjustment :
The letter of complaint must receive a fair, prompt, frank and courteous reply. Dealing with complaints is a very difficult task. The standard of the goods is to be upheld, the reputation of the business house is to be defended and above all the customer’s confidence is to be retained. The following points should be taken into consideration while writing a letter of adjustment.
Complaints are to be entertained and attended promptly, as the delay may cause annoyance to the customer. If it cannot be decided, immediately, the letter should be acknowledged, assuring him that it is being investigated and that due action will be taken without delay.
If on inquiry it is found that the complaint is well-founded, the letter of adjustment should begin by offering regrets to the other party and apologising for inconvenience caused to it.
If the complaint is due to some misunderstanding on the part of the buyer, the facts over-looked be noted with utmost courtesy and friendliness. The buyer should be made to feel your reasonable stance as well as your anxiety to serve him.
If the buyer’s letter is abusive or sarcastic, such remarks should be overlooked to the utmost extent.
- Letter of Complaint for Non-Execution of An Order
- Reply to the Letter of Complaint for Non-Execution of An Order
- Letter of Complaints Regarding Delay in Delivery
- Reply to The Letter of Complaints Regarding Delay in Delivery
- Letter of Complaint about Receipt of Wrong Goods
- Reply to The Letter of Complaint about Receipt of Wrong Goods
- Letter of Complaint about Damaged Goods
- Reply to The Letter of Complaint about Damaged Goods
- Letter of Complaint of Inferior Quality of The Goods
- Reply to The Letter of Complaint of Inferior Quality of The Goods
- Letter of Complaint for Shortage of Goods
- Reply to The Letter of Complaint for Shortage of Goods
- Letter of Complaint about Goods Different From Sample
- Reply to the Letter of Complaint about Goods Different From Sample
- Letter of Complaint about Shortage in Weight
Letter of Adjustment
to HOME PAGE