Letter of Authorization to Return Goods : Please fill out the following form. Please print your completed form if you would to have a copy for your records.
To : Receiver's name and address
Please allow this letter to acknowledge that we shall accept certain return goods for credit. The terms for return are:
1. The aggregate cost value of the goods subject to return shall not exceed $ 25,000.
2. We shall deduct 10% of the cost price as handling charges to process the return goods, crediting your account.
3. All return goods shall be in re-saleable condition and represent goods we either currently stock or can return to our supplier for credit. We reserve the right to reject non-conforming goods.
4. Return goods must be invoiced and are subject to inspection and return approval before shipment to us.
5. If goods are shipped via common carrier, you shall be responsible for all freight costs and risk of loss in transit. Goods shall not be considered accepted for return until we havereceived, inspected and approved said goods at our place of business.
6. Our agreement to accept returns for credit is expressly conditional upon your agreement to pay any remaining balance due on the following terms:
(Description of terms for returned goods)
You understand this return privilege is extended only to resolve your account balance and is not necessarily standing policy.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Very truly yours,
Buying and Selling Letters Index
Letter of Authorization to Return Goods
to HOME PAGE