Letter of Option to Purchase : Please fill out the following form. Please print your completed form if you would to have a copy for your records.
OPTION AGREEMENT by and between (Owner) and (Buyer).
1. Buyer hereby pays to Owner the sum of $______ in consideration for this option, which option payment shall be credited to the purchase price if the option is exercised.
2. Buyer has the option and right to buy (property) within the option period for the full price of $ _________.
3. This option shall remain in effect until (date with year) and thereupon expire unless this option is sooner exercised.
4. To exercise this option, Buyer must notify Owner of same by certified mail within the option period. All notices shall be sent to owner at the following address :
(Enter the address where the notice should be sent.)
5. Should the Buyer exercise the option, the Owner and Buyer agree to promptly sign the attached contract of sale, and consummate the sale on its terms, which are incorporated hereinby reference.
6. This option agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Signed this day of (date with year).
Signature of Owner :
Name of Owner :
Address of Owner :
Signature of Buyer :
Name of Buyer :
Address of Buyer :
Typical Legal Forms Index
Letter of Option to Purchase
to HOME PAGE