Letter of Request for Bank Credit Reference : Please fill out the following form. Please print your completed form if you would like to have a copy for your records.
Dear (Courtesy and the first name of the person to be notified),
The above captioned account requested we obtain from you a banking reference. So that we may evaluate proper credit for the account, we would appreciate the following information :
1. How long has the account maintained a banking relationship with you?
2. What is the account’s average balance?
3. Does the account routinely overdraft?
4. Is the account a borrowing or non-borrowing account?
5. If the account borrows, please advise as to :
Present balance on secured loans $
Present balance on unsecured loans $
Terms of repayment :
Is repayment satisfactory?
6. Are overall banking relationships satisfactory?
Any additional comments or information you may provide would be greatly appreciated and, of course, we would equally appreciate any future information involving a change in the account’s financial situation or its banking relations with you.
All information shall be held in the strictest confidence.
Very truly yours,
Letters for Credit and Collection Index
Letter of Request for Bank Credit Reference
to HOME PAGE