Resume check-up is Essential.
Check it again finally to trace out errors.
Firstly check the contents sequentially.
Run a spell check on your computer before anyone sees your resume.
Ask a friend to go through it with a critic’s eye and do a grammar review.
Take following steps to make your resume visually attractive.
Make or prepare your Resume :
- Always use white paper.
- Use A-4 size paper.
- Print/write on one side of the paper.
- Use a font size of 12 to 14 points from the clarity point of view.
- Use simple typefaces that can be easily read.
- Avoid italic and underlined words.
- Avoid horizontal or vertical lines, graphics or shading.
- Avoid multifolding or stapling in your resume.
- Use a big envelope to avoid multifolding.
Remember the Answers for the following Question.
- Think as to what the company and/or the employer is looking for?
- What abilities are required in a person to carry out the task attached with the position?
- What are the achievements and functions in any previous position you have carried out that might be helpful to you in the job?
- Whether the academic qualification acquired by you is commensurate with the job you have applied for?
- What type of position is ideal for you?
- Do you feel comfortable while working alone or in a team?
- Are you creative or do you prefer to be supervised and directed in a project?
- What did you like in previous position? What aspects or functions you would rather skip this time?
- For what reasons are you interested in changing the job?
- Are there periods of inactivity or idleness in your professional history? How can you explain that in a positive manner?
to HOME PAGE