Notice of Claim Lien :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
The Sender's Name,
Door Number and Street's Name,
Postal Code : XXXXXXX
Phone Number : 0000 - 123456789
E-mail ID : email@example.com
The Company's Name,
Full Address with Phone Number.
After Recording, mail to [Name and address]
The undersigned claimant hereby claims a mechanic`slien under section_______of the Civil Code of the State of_________ and hereby declares the following.
1. That a statement of claimant`s demand, afterdeducting all just credits and offsets, in the sum of$______.
2. That the name of the owner[s], or reputed owner[s]of the property is [are] :
3. A general statement of the kind of work done ormaterials furnished by claimant, or both is:
4. That the name[s] of the person[s] by whom claimantwas employed or to whom claimant furnished the materials is[are]
5. A description of the property sought to be chargedwith the lien is: [enter full legal description here].
(The Sender's Signature)
The Sender's Name
This is a typical letter. You have to add your company's name with full address. And the receiver's name and full address also should be added in the place allotted for that purpose. Without those primary details no letter carries any significance. So, you are requested to provide all those important details. Failing which the letter will make a wrong impression about your company and you among the receivers of your letters. This is the most unwanted attitude on your side in dealing with the clients who are the most valued assets of any business organisation. If necessary, leave those spaces blank.
Notice of Claim Lien
to HOME PAGE