Committee’s Report on Extension of Work :
ABC LIMITED191 / N - Patricia Avenue
Liverpool – 600 020
Phone : 0011 - XXXXXXXX
Fax : 0011 - XXXXXXXX
May 5 - 2009
The Committee has after deliberations arrived at the following conclusions.
1. The Company may set up its own units of designing, tailoring and outfitting which will ensure economy and better business.
2. This will enable the Company to provide novelties and new attractions and thereby catch up more business.
3. All leading competitors of the Company have their own units of weaving, manufacturing, designing, tailoring and outfitting to make a compact business.
4. The Company may set up its own Export Department to exclusively look to export business which has been on the increase, despite the haphazard and ill-planned export business undertaken by the Company.
5. The Company may undertake marketing of allied goods which may be initially purchased from the local markets.
For ABC LIMITED
(V. RAJAN PETER)
Committee on Extension of work
Committee’s Report on Extension of Work
to HOME PAGE