Single Song Option Agreement : Please fill out the following form. Please print your completed form if you would like to have a copy for your records.
ADDENDUM TO AGREEMENT DATED __th day of _______, 199_.
SINGLE SONG OPTION: The Writer and Publisher do hereby agree to the terms of the aforementioned Agreement under the following terms and conditions:
1. Publisher agrees that if the song by Writer now entitled - _____________________ is notassigned a mechanical license to recorded and released to the general public on phonorecords by the______ day of _____________________, 199_, the Publisher shall relinquish and return all rightsand copyrights to the Writer.
2. The Writer shall not be held responsible for any payment to the Publisher regardless of the amountPublisher may have spent on the recording, development, promotion, or any other expense incurredby Publisher relating to this song.
3. In the event Publisher is responsible for the placement of said musical composition onphonorecords released to the public, Writer hereby agrees to honor and uphold the PublishingAgreement to which this is an Addendum.
4. Writer agrees that the Publishing Agreement shall be in force and binding during this option periodand will not assign the rights to the aforementioned song to any other until this Addendum has expiredwithout the song being recorded on phonorecords for the public.
5. During this option period, Publisher shall not be required to defend Writer against any legal actionagainst Writer for copyright infringement, or any other proprietary right. After this option period hasexpired with the song recorded on phonorecord, and the Publishing Agreement to which this is anAddendum is in effect, Publisher will defend the Writer under the terms outlined in Article II of thePublishing Agreement.
We the undersigned do hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Addendum.
Related Links :
Single Song Option Agreement
to HOME PAGE