Summary of Employment Terms :
This Letter should be written in The Letter-Pad of the Company.
We are pleased you decided to join Johar & Lokhandwala. We want to take this opportunity to review our agreed upon employment terms and conditions.
1. Position : Office Manager
2. Primary duties and responsibilities :
Supervise office workers in Noida office to ensure effective office activities Enforce the policies of Johar & Lokhandwala.
Implement the directives of the Northbridge office directorStock and track usage of office supplies.
3. Starting date of employment : February 1, 20--
4. Regular working days and hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. Salary : Rs.11,60,000
6. Benefits :
a. health insurance : National Life Flex Plan, funded by Johar & Lokhandwala and policy holder co-payments
b. vacation : two weeks out of every calendar year
c. investment retirement fund : 401K
7. Employment is at will and may be terminated by you or Johar & Lokhandwala without cause.
8. Johar & Lokhandwala reserves the right to modify these terms of employment.
Please let me know if you find any inaccuracies. And again, welcome aboard. We are confident you will make significant contributions to the Noida office.
Related Links :
Letter of Thanks for An Opportunity
Letter of Thanks for The Opportunity
Letter of Thanks for The Seminar
Letter of Thanks for The Visit
Letter of Thanks for Test-Riding
Summary of Employment Terms
to HOME PAGE