College Resume : Although anyone can learn to develop an effective resume, it can also be helpful to consult those who specialize in the career search process. In this spirit, the following are common resume and cover letter questions posed to career counselors and other experts and their responses.
32 WEST 24TH STREET - NEW YORK - NEW YORK - 10010
(212) 555-6288 (CELL) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Real estate sales position with a large agency
• Licensed in real estate sales in New York State
• Certificate in real estate from La Guardia Community College
• Twenty-five years experience as home owner and landlord
• Applied knowledge of computer applications and software
• Trainee in real estate sales, ABCO Realty
• Researched, purchased, and financed own home and developed expertise in same
• Completed comprehensive course in real estate sales at La Guardia Community College
• Marketed and sold retail products and developed good customer relations for over twenty years
• Advised relatives and friends on real estate purchases
1994-Present – Draftsman – Hanson - Jones and Walters Inc.
1982-1994 – Draftsman - Century Drafting and Design