1. Ensure the highest level of quality service to passengers, placing considerable emphasis on safety and comfort. My efforts have been appreciated with letters of commendation from very senior management.
2. Managing passengers in difficult situations : Actively participated in cabin crew meetings held with senior management. Thee recommendations that I made have been incorporated as standard operating procedures. These related to customising service procedure to enhance customer comfort and give personalised
THE BARON GROUP OF HOTELS (April 1997 - July 2000)
Designation - Security Officer
1. Responsible for the safety and security of all fixed assets of the hotel
2. Managed the placement of security and safety systems in the hotel premises
3. Ensured that order and decorum amongst staff members was maintained at all times
4. Had to be at high degree of alertness at all times to handle unforeseen incidents
5. Responsible for ensuring the safety of guests at all times
LANGUAGES KNOWN :
Malayalam (speak and write)
French and German (converse)
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS :
I was awarded the Best Employee of the Year prize by Executive Air-ways in 2001.
Interacting with people from different backgrounds
1. Mr. Gary Smith-So V.P Commercial, Executive Airways Ltd.