Preshipment Finance :
An application for pre-shipment advance should be made by you to your banker along with the following documents.
I. Confirmed export order / contract or LlC etc. in original. Where it is not available, an undertaking to the effect that the same will be produced to the Bank within a reasonable time for verification and endorsement should he given.
2. An undertaking that the advance will be utiliscd for the specific purpose of procuring / manutacturing / shipping etc., of the goods meant for export only as stated in the relative confirmed export order or the LOC.
3. If you are a sub-supplier and want to supply the goods to the Export / Trading / Star Trading House or Merchant Exporter, an undertaking from the Merchant Exporter or Export / Trading / Star Trading House stating that they have not / will not avail themselves of packing credit facility against the same transaction for the same purpose till the original packing credit
4 Copies of income Tax / Wealth Tax Assessment Order for the last 2 / 3 years in the case of sole proprietory and partnership firm
5. Copy of Exporters Code Number
6. Copy of a valid RCMC (Registration-cum-Membership Certificate) held
by you and / or the Export / Trading / Star Trading House Certificate.
7. Appropriate policy / guarantee of tile ECUe.
8. Any other document required by the Bank
Following special schemes are also available in respect of preshipment finance :
1. Exim Bank's Scheme for grant of foreign currency preshipment credit to
exporters for financing cost of imported inputs for manufacture of export
2. Scheme of export packing credit to sub-suppliers from export order
3. Packing credit for deemed exports
4. Preshipment Credit in Foreign Currency (PCFC)
How to Export? Index
Preshipment Finance To HOME PAGE